Mission of the Honors Program
To complement the missions of Montana Tech and the participating colleges and departments, broadening and deepening the educational experience of involved students and faculty, by providing an enhanced learning environment for exceptional students.
Benefits of the Honors Program:
- Challenge yourself with rewarding curriculum designed for all majors.
- With a faculty member, design a novel honors course to get the most out of your education.
- Integrate knowledge, concepts, and ideas from a variety of disciplines.
- Belong to a community of students with similar educational goals and dedication.
- Enhance your appreciation for lifelong learning and social responsibility.
- Design and implement service projects that impact the community.
- Work closely with faculty mentors on collaborative endeavors.
- Engage in research and professional activities for future success in industry or academia.
- Experience leadership opportunities on campus, the region, and the state.
- Qualify for honors scholarships, internships, and study abroad coursework.